Advanced project data can be managed in the 'Advanced'
tab of the project properties. You can specify the following options:
- Allow request to follow redirections; if redirections are followed,
http return codes from redirection range (3xx) won't be returned to the
application, but will automatically redirect.
- Create persistent connections; creates persistent/non-persistent
connection by sending the 'Connection' header with the 'Keep-alive' or 'Close'
- Automatically decompress response data; if enabled, adds
'Accept-encoding' header and automatically decompresses received compressed data.
- URL encode parameter/chaining values used in URL; if enabled,
values generated from parameters and chainings will be URL encoded with the
request character encoding specified for the project.
- URL encode parameter/chaining values used in request body; if
enabled, values generated from parameters and chainings will be URL encoded with
the request character encoding specified for the project.
- Store execution data to disk during request item execution;
if enabled, complete execution data will be stored to disk during the execution of request items and
will be available for review. Sometimes it can be useful to turn this option
off, for example, if you want to perform executions where response data is not important.
Such executions will complete slightly faster and won't consume any disk space
because no execution data will be stored. You can execute requests without storing data even if this options is enabled; simply use one of the 'Pure execution' menu options available in the main window.
- Project file encoding;
encoding that will be used to save project to a file. The encoding specified here will be used for project file, if you will save the project to a disk.
Copyright © by Borvid. All rights reserved.