Export Execution Results (Outcomes) to XML/JSON
When execution of the selected items is complete, you can export execution results to XML or JSON file. This feature is available in execution window toolbar and is also supported in command line interface.
It is important to note that exported data does not contain complete execution data, but only information about particular execution outcome (succeeded/failed). This makes exported data ideal for further use, for example, to automatically check whether execution of complete batch or particular request item was successful.
Export file is encoded in UTF-8.
Export data model
Exported file contains the following data elements:
- id (guid); random generated guid.
- create_date (datetime); export UTC time.
- version (integer); HttpMaster project version.
- status (boolean); true if all executions in an execution batch (all executions across all request items) succeeded, false if at least one execution failed.
- items (array); contains all executed request items:
- name (string); request item name.
- status (boolean); true if all executions of the request item succeeded, false if at least one execution failed.
- execution_count (integer); number of item executions that should be performed.
- success_count (integer); how many item executions succeeded.
- failure_count (integer); how many item executions failed.
- executions (array); contains all executions of the request item:
- index (integer); index of the execution.
- status (boolean); true if execution succeeded, false if execution failed.
- validations (array); contains all validations of the request item for a single execution:
- name (string); validation name.
- status (boolean); true if validation succeeded, false if validation failed.
Copyright © 2018 by Borvid. All rights reserved.